HAUTIER IP, 40 YEARS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY EXPERTISE IN MONACO
All Specialising in IP
Valuation of your rights.
For several decades, Cabinet HAUTIER has played a key role in Intellectual Property in Monaco. It assists and represents companies located in the Principality as well as international companies, foreign lawyers and advisors seeking strong Monaco-based expertise for their clients in the field of trademarks, patents and designs.
Marie-Clotilde SCHIES and her team welcome you in Monaco to protect, defend and maximise the value of your innovations, trademarks and aesthetic creations.
Uniquely in Monaco, HAUTIER IP offers the following advantages:
PROXIMITY and NATIONAL SPECIFICITY: closer to your needs
For several decades, our firm has been working in close collaboration with Monaco’s Business Development Agency, which is responsible for issuing industrial property titles in particular.
Our firm indeed benefits from a very thorough knowledge of the Principality’s legislation and practices as it has been active in Monaco for more than 40 years.
In an effort to strengthen this collaboration with the Monaco Office and be closer to its Monegasque clients, our HAUTIER IP entity is now located in the district of Fontvieille, on the same street as the Monaco Patent and Trademark Office.
A COMPLETE TEAM: Synergy of patent engineers' and lawyers' expertise
Our team combines lawyers and patent engineers, all specialising in Industrial Property Law, which allows us to cover all areas of Intellectual Property (trademarks, patents, designs, copyright, agreements, licence negotiation, etc.).
We are convinced that only a team combining the expertise of engineers and lawyers can provide comprehensive and truly optimal legal advice.
Indeed, our mission goes well beyond preparing trademark and patent applications. When it comes to contributing effectively to our clients’ business growth, increasing the value of their companies’ balance sheets, negotiating their agreements as favourably as possible and enforcing their rights with regard to their competitors, the complementary expertise of our lawyers and engineers is a considerable asset.
A HIGH LEVEL OF EXPERTISE
The lawyers and engineers who handle your case have earned qualifications from the European Patent Office (EPO) and the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in particular, guaranteeing a high level of expertise in the field of intellectual property.
Our team thus brings together the skills of Industrial Property Lawyers and Professional Representatives to represent you at the following offices:
- Monaco Office (patents, trademarks, designs)
- European Patent Office (EPO)
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
- INPI (patents, trademarks, designs)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
With no less than 7 specialist Intellectual Property engineers including our Nice patent team, our engineers cover all areas of technology including: mechanical and automotive, electronics, computing, chemistry, energy, IT and telecommunication, pharmacology, biotechnology, physics and materials.
VERSATILITY: comprehensive support
Our team is active in all areas of Intellectual Property:
- Acquiring your rights in Monaco, France, Europe and all over the world: Patents, Trademarks, Domain Names, Designs, Copyright, etc.
- Defence of your Intellectual Property rights: Litigation, Infringement Action, Infringement Seizure, etc.
- Valuation of your Intellectual Property rights: Agreements, Licensing, IP Strategy, Negotiations, Portfolio evaluation, etc.
This multi-domain expertise allows us to provide a solution that takes account of:
- legal and competition issues specific to Monaco, pfor a local or international strategy;
- the various complementary and interwoven types of protection: trademarks, patents, domain names, designs and copyright;
- all aspects of your project: legal, contractual, technical, financial, tax, etc.