Design and images
Validity of information
The information provided in electronic form on this site may have been updated in between being uploaded and read by you. We therefore recommend checking that it is still valid.
This information has been proofread and checked by us many times but may still contain errors.
If you notice any, feel free to let us know.
Author’s rights and copyright
By permitting access to the site, Cabinet Hautier only grants the user the right to private, non-collective and non-exclusive use of the site’s content.
All rights of reproduction are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Any networking, redistribution or reproduction of all or part of this site in any form, even partial, and in any electronic medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the express permission of Cabinet Hautier.
Reproduction of texts from this site is permitted on paper only and is subject to the following four cumulative conditions:
- free distribution: the document may only be used for information purposes on a non-profit basis
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced: no modification or alteration of any kind
- a clear and legible citation of the source in the following form: “Source: this document comes from the website of Cabinet Hautier”
- Rights of reproduction and distribution reserved”
- use in accordance with the legislation in force and the recommendations of CNIL (French National Commission on Computing and the Freedoms established by Law no. 78-17 of 6/1/1978).
Cabinet Hautier reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time.
For other uses, For other uses, please contact us. .
Cabinet Hautier may, at any time, without notice, make changes to the products, programmes and services described on this site.
Cabinet Hautier disclaims all liability for successive links to other websites, via a partner link.